- 300th Anniversary Concert - May 27, 2013
- Old-Time Baseball Game and Clinic - May 26, 2013
- Clock and Time Capsule Dedications - Saturday, May 25, 2013
- Patriots' Day Parade - April 14, 2013
- Incorporation Day Town-wide Bell Ringing March 31, 2013
- LexCelebrate! Incorporation Weekend - March 16-17, 2013>
- Musical Fashion Revue - October 27, 2012>
- Opening Day Events - September 22, 2012>
- Official Supporting and Coordinating Events>
- Lexington Memories
- Lexington Memories
- About Essay/Memory
- Essay Submission Form
- Submit Your Images
- The Lexington 300th Photo/Art Collection
- The Lexington 300th Essay Collection
- The Edwin B. Worthen Collection, Cary Memorial Library
- Time Capsule>
- The Lexington 300th Video Collection
- How Long Have You Lived in Lexington?
- How Long I/We Have Lived in Lexington
- In the News
- Committee News
- Featured Authors
- Contact Us
The Faces of Our Community in 2013:
A Photographic Portrait of Lexington
Images taken during the LexCelebrate festivities in May 2013 are now available to those who participated. Digital images (.jpg) are available for a donation of $20 per individual, $50 family max.
Send checks, payable to
Contact Joanne Strohmeyer if you did not get an email with information about your images.
Image of the Week
June 3, 2013
We Are Lexington - And So Are You! Many, many, volunteers helped the town launch a historic year, Lexington's Tercentenary. If you volunteered for any part of the 9-month celebration, your work was appreciated by the Board of Selectmen at the Cary Memorial Building on June 2nd. Hundreds of volunteers attended the event and enjoyed the live music provided by Eric Eid-Reiner and his band, light fare from Neillio's, and birthday cake from Wilson Farms. Activities included Make-Your-Own-300th-Souvenir-Button, an official 300th Signature Banner, and the chance to mingle with volunteers from every one of the 14+ events held from September, 2012 through May, 2013. Lexington will be 300 until March 31, 2014. Enjoy the rest of our Anniversary year!
The Town of Lexington’s 300th Anniversary Committee sends special thanks to the 2,700+ individuals who volunteered to offer more than twenty community events and special projects in honor of the town’s tercentennial. We also extend our appreciation to the many community organizations that helped.
300th Anniversary Concert
Lexington’s 300th Summer – 2013!
Lexington’s 300th year celebration continues through
March 31, 2014
This summer, there are many ways to celebrate:
2. Host an Old-Fashioned Sing-Along…
3. Add Your John Hancock to a 300th Signature Banner
4. Collect 300th Souvenirs – or create your own…
5. Enjoy a summer concert with the Bicentennial Band